Wednesday 9 September 2009

upcoming gigs and art and so...

Hello
just a quick note about upcoming gigs in October. 3 in London and 1 in Huddersfield. If you click on the link bellow, it will tell you more of who with and where and when...exciting.

One of them is on Halloween :)

http://www.myspace.com/mariaslovakovasounds

Art is also going well, there is a show in Liverpool on the 24th of September that I am actually attending so if you are in that area and keen, might be so that we will hang out, never been to Liverpool before so it will be fun I am sure. Redhouse Originals guys who are curating the show promised the details soon, so once I receive that, I will pass it on...

There will be show in Las Vegas in October that I contributed in, details of that I hope come soon also...




Some other very very thrilling stuff cooking but I need to keep it under the lid now. you know. work in progress that needs doing in place of talking...

Take care now, gotta run, nice of you to make it to this point.
Au revoir then, be well now.
And so on.
:)maria

No comments: