Thursday 16 October 2008

dEUS at KOKO

I've been religiously preoccupied by following the work of Tom Barman since the times dEUS released Worst Case Scenario back in the '90's. I was very much empowered by the fact that one can make so much sense in English even though it is not their first language. We had a small 'Antwerp scene appreciation club' with couple of friends back in Amsterdam and fortunately for us these very fine musicians kept on coming to do small shows round town...Last nights KOKO gig was amazing for me, it's been years since that show in Melkweg I saw them last...And hearing Nothing Really Ends as well as Serpentine live, my 2 most favourite songs of dEUS so far...truly made my day yesterday. I would pay extra for hearing Everything is the same (except no one believes me) for its very masterful vocals, but that is probably a very long shot ;)

at KOKO ladies room


dEUS at KOKO

No comments: